top of page

Common Law Assent

Public·1115 members

Removing the presumption of your consent is accomplished by swearing your allegiance to the Committee of the Barons (which is to the Common Law Constitution and not the Barons themselves).

Judith Spencer
Lynda Hookins
Steven Chambers
Steven Chambers
12 févr. 2023

Just curious but how do we do this legally? Do we have to fill in a form or register online??

bottom of page