14. Full length conclusion covers Ed Heaths treason.
13. A short of our conclusion to this series of readings - https://www.patreon.com/posts/58938134
12. On Burrow Mump, Somerset.
"Where does the right to free speech come from if it is not written in law?"
11. Parliament & The Common Law, What constitutes a lawful Parliament? At the Midlands Air Museum.
10. Parliament is Sovereign, Or is it? On the bough of an old beech tree (or is it!), Glastonbury. www.patreon.com/posts/55802168
9. The History of the Royal Assent, Nationality & Allegiance at the reenactment of the Battle of Evesham
8. Reading at Carlisle Court of Justice, the power of the king to grant a dispensation and more
7. Dunnottar Castle!
Asquith, The Finance Bill 1909, Parliament Act 1911
6 - The Declaration of Rights at Stirling Castle
5. The Stuarts and the Petition of Rights at Edgehill
4. Early Constitutional Legal Rulings, The Tudors at Kenilworth Castle
3. King John and The Magna Carta at Warwick Castle
2. Alfred's Laws & God's Laws at the Old Saxon Mill